Crystallization and drying of high temperature polymers. High process temperatures required.
Crystallization of PEEK with a temperature of more than 200 °C. Drying of LCP granulates with a temperature of 210 °C. Short drying and process time with a high temperature. Continuous movement of the material, to avoid gluing of the material and to achieve homogenous temperature inside of the material.
Infrared-Batch machine for small batches up to 120 kg/h. Continuous machine for throughputs of up to 1000 kg/h.
- Crystallization of PEEK granules within minutes
- Drying at high temperatures within a very short time
- Individually adjustable temperature profiles and speed rotation of the rotary tube for optimum process conditions
- Clear visualization of the entire process
- Very low energy use through infrared technology